Welcome to the Humanitas Global Studies Program and the start of the 2018-2019 school year at El Camino Real Charter High School.
The Humanitas Global Studies Program is a college preparatory program at ECRCHS that consists of three core college-prep classes at each grade level that work together to build skills and develop deeper understandings of course content. Our award-winning curriculum, field trips, and community service opportunities engage and prepare students for success in high school, college, and life beyond. The Humanitas teacher teams are:
- Matt Harbourt (Drawing)
- Rosalinda Montague (Genetics/Zoology)
- Wendy Strickland (English)
- Devon Knadle (World History)
- Melinda Owen (English)
- Dean Sodek (Biology)
- Jacqueline Dondero (U.S. History)
- Rashida Madraswala (Chemistry)
- Yasmine Pomeroy (English)
- Holly Kiamanesh (Physiology)
- Jason Kinsella (English)
- Jennifer Rosenthal (Government/Economics)
We are all looking forward to an eventful and rewarding school year. Please feel free to contact any Humanitas teacher or Humanitas coordinator Dean Sodek (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the program.