Our 26th annual awards season is here! All Humanitas students are invited to a special student awards and recognition extravaganza in Anderson Hall on Wednesday, May 31 during Period 2. Get ready to celebrate student success and our program’s accomplishments in style!
- Humanitas Highlights (video celebrations)
- Senior student address
- Academic Achievement Awards* (all grade levels)
- Renaissance Awards!
- Senior Service Projects
- Diligence Awards* (all grade levels)
- Field Trips!
- Community Service (over 2,000 collective hours!)
- Humanitas Citizen Awards* (all grade levels)
- Senior Graduation Cord Presentations
- Humanitas Scholar Awards* (all grade levels)
* Special category award-winners are determined by the teacher teams.